Here is a checklist of things you might want to do because they will lead to more sales:
1) Take care of your description. Use at least about 100 words to describe your product. Keep in mind that your customers can not touch the product so make it clear what it is, what it is used for, different ways of use, material, size, who uses or wears it, and so on.
2) Pictures are very important. Pictures capture the attention on your products. Try using services like canva to create nice looking product pictures.
3) If you can, embed video. If pictures are great for catching attention, videos are even more.
4) Use the right tags, using up to 10 tags will give you more visibility
5) Share your products on social networks. We will do this also for your products but the more, the better.
World of Amulets Customer Service
Master of Terra Incognita