No Products in the Cart
Awareness, balanced thinking and well being are the results whenever body, spirit and mind works in full harmony. In actuality, nothing can overcome the sensation of being healthy on all levels. Now-a-days, this can be accomplished by using healing meditation technique. Healing meditation is performed by the reprogramming of negative human thoughts that results in illness. This reprogramming converts negative thoughts into the positive desires to achieve good health.
Human perception of different images does not matter in actual. The majority of people see themselves by means of the eyes of their brains. On the other hand, some can only imagine of the current processes occurring within their body. Few are capable of accepting the fact that anything they imagine is also happening to them in actual. In spite of any of these categories a person belongs, he can actively contribute in healing process. This is the most significant thing one can do.
Chakra System is one of the easiest forms of healing meditation. It brings quite profound effects on a person's health. The chakras of a patient have core importance in the due course of healing process. A human body has seven key chakras (Chakra System) and several other less important minor chakras. These chakras are basically the energy centers or points in which energy flows. In fact, these are energy junctions of a human body. These centers are energetic links to your spiritual concentration and natural consciousness. The energetic operations of chakras can heal your body parts, mind, emotions and potentially spirit.
A particular chakra or an essential energy point has a unique character, which corresponds to the distinct part of your body. These energy centers resembles to the whirlpools of energy where every vortex lie within your body from the spinal cord (energy center) rising toward your head.
Following are some guidelines for using the Chakras System as Healing Meditation:
1. Chakra suggests sitting in straight posture just like other positions of meditation. Place your feet with uncrossed legs flat on floor. Rest your hands on the lap in a way that your palms remain exposed.
2. You can surround yourself with the white or sapphire blue light to activate your chakra system. You can also get assistance of meditation guides or practitioners during the process.
3. Chakra plates are the basic cabinets of chakra center. Each plate has a diameter of 6 inches.
4. You should start with the Root Chakra's cabinet and remove Plate. Check out if there is any breakage or discoloration. This plate should be of striking bright red color similar to the chakra's color.
5. Repair the cracks if you can or dispose it otherwise. Introduce a new plate and make it shiny before putting in the cabinet. Carry on the process until all the Chakras come to an end.
Healing meditation through chakra system can bring a good change your condition. However, successful results can be obtained through regular practice. In this way, you can get true healing by means of Chakra System.